Oksana Voloshyna, Head of CoinBot.club Support Service
– Tell us a little about yourself.
– I studied at Kyiv National University and got my Bachelor`s degree in English Philology and Translation. I have experience in working in call-centres and client support. I`ve been working for CoinBot for the past year.
– What are your duties?
– I have to check our accounts on social media to see if there is any feedback, answer emails that we receive and in case if emails have any suggestions and recommendations, I redirect them to the corresponding department where my colleagues can discuss them. But for the most part, people who have any questions or are not quite sure about how to use our services contact us and we give them detailed information and do our best to solve their problems in the shortest timeframe possible.
– Has it ever happened that you did not know how to answer the question you were asked?
– CoinBot is a very complex project with many details and extensive algorithms. I try to understand everything and remember as much as I can, but that does not seem to be possible. But the main point is not to remember everything but to find means to receive that information. So I contact the department who can provide detailed information on the given topic and then share it with our clients.